Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little of What Has Been Goin' On

SCHOOL
Yeah, almost done! I will be finally walking down that stage on May 21st and reveiving my bachelors degree in Biology with a emphasis in Captive Wildlife. Feels like just yesterday I nervously walked into Pray-Sims hall, terrified that I had to spend the next four years in small Stevens Point! Well folks, soon it will all pay off!

WORK
Right now I still work everywhere. I have a job as an Assistant/Head Teacher at Little Scholars Beginnings Daycare here in Stevens Point where I work with kids ages 0-4. I love every single one of them. I spend all my time between 6:30 am and 6:00 pm either there or in class. I also am still employed at the Wisconsin Athletic Club's Kids Clubhouse (gym drop off care) and work when I am in Milwaukee and am still a volunteer at Oceans of Fun at the Milwaukee County Zoo. 

LIFE
I am still with my boyfriend of 8 months Zac. Most of the extended family has not met him but we will be going down to Indiana for the Indy 500 (Zac's first time, he is VERY excited!) where he can hopefully meet the first half of the Hamilton gang (I hope they don't scare him TOO much :P) The people who have think he is awesome as do I! We met at the zoo and worked side by side for two years before I finally let him take me out. (I was nervous!) Things are going very well and I love him very much. And no, don't ask if he's the one, because my grandmother beat you too it!

So that's it for tonight folks. School, Work, Life. That is all there is to me!

P.S.-Let me know who's following along so I can know if this is worth it :)

3 comments:

  1. first comment
    best friend accolade awarded to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica:

    I remember the pain you went through trying to make a decision about to Point or not to Point. I'm so glad you gave it a chance and found your place there. It sure doesn't seem like four years ago, though. Can't wait to see what the next years bring for you.

    Love, Mrs. B (aka Momma Bark)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the blog! Christina Rice

    ReplyDelete